Sunday 12 October 2008

Tradesfolk: PC REPAIRS/ UPGRADES/ SALES

PC REPAIRS/ UPGRADES/ SALES
Dan Sinclair-Taylor
dansinclairtaylor@hotmail.com
07887827362
"He is an incredibly friendly and approachable Kennington local who is fantastic with home computer repair, upgrades and home network set up. He can also advise on audio visual set up and connection.  He has been sorting out all my IT and AV problems for the last 10 years, and is great at making the most out of tech and making it accessible to luddites like myself!! Rates are very reasonable."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with the passage of time this information is doing good for me.


Apple IPAD Repairs & Apple IPHONE Repairs & Apple Laptop repairs & Cracked screen Repair & Epson Printer Repairs & Dell PC repairs

zoya said...

Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!

Lenovo PC repairs & LG Laptop repairs